This is my first to put Instagram photos on this page, pretty much sums up what happened the whole month.
- Finals week = hell week, no photos of course. Survived it though, which means summer has started already!
- Got this really cool bookmark from my friend, Annika. I love it so much! It has a purple centipede wrapped on the girl and of course the word "the purple centipede" on the book she's reading. Cool, right? You can have yours customized as well!
- Went to the carnival with friends, it was fun. Scary but fun.
- Did my first legit interview with the Archbishop of Caceres. It was for my Feature Writing class and I was really glad that I chose him to be interviewed.
- Splurged on new cases for my phone! I think I just had to dress my baby up.
- Mom got me new running shoes. Yay finally, I started running and I love it. Never thought that I would love it but I really do.
- Purple hurr don't curr! Hahaha I just had to say it! Anyway, purple peekaboo hair for summer thanks to tita Luz who did my highlights before. I love it so much!
Summer had just started but I've been really productive in my own way. This is by far, the best summer. Seriously though, I've been having fun but getting things done right in time. I can't wait for what's in store for me for the following months.