Friday, April 11, 2014

Bigger Better Summer by Bigg's Diner

I was invited at a product launch last April 12, I had no idea what we were going to do. All they said was be there at 3 in the afternoon in white. I was surprised when I saw the setup, it definitely marked my summer 2014. Apparently, Bigg's invited bloggers from Naga City and Legazpi City to witness something remarkable. They did not disappoint!





The anatomy of the Bigg's Tower Burger by the talented Pen Prestado.


(L-R): Sublime Lime, Psychedelic Cherry and Groovy Raspberry (P49 ea)

Tower Burger (P280). It's made up of 100% beef patty, golden hash brown, chunky slice of cheese, crispy bacon, egg, caramelized onion and fresh lettuce. The beef patty is grilled to perfection and isn't oily at all. Definitely a must-try when you visit any Bigg's store.


"You've never been to Bicol if you've never been to Bigg's."