Thursday, December 16, 2010

Forgive me?

Forgive me for being M.I.A for more than a month now. It's been a pretty busy month since the second term of college started and I promised myself to focus more on school! Yes, I'm a renewed woman now and I think I'll be staying like this for a long time. Well until I graduate from college and find a decent job -___- After that, I can be free as a bird! 

Haven't really been going out and nothing worth-blogging about has happened but I have a new photo I wanna share! Haha



I'm so happy with my new nail color (: I've been looking for a metallic shade but I couldn't find the exact one so I opted for a glittery one and it works! It's the closest color I could find.

On a totally unrelated note, I hope to be really busy this holiday season! My cousin and I are planning on something really big to do and I hope it'll be a success. I will post photos if that happens. I will work on my writing skills more though!