Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meiday in Naga!


Last Saturday was a night to really remember. It was my first time to step in The Wharf Galley and it was awesome meeting people I know of just from the internet! Meiday! Meiday! is an event that has been going on for 3 years now but it was extra special because they all came here.


So basically the highlights of my evening were meeting Saab Magalona, Julius Valledor and Mei Bastes! I told Saab that I wouldn't have been there if it wasn't because of Bee Eyes, and it's true! If they had not tweeted about it, my cousin and I would have not gone there. But I'm not saying that I did not enjoy watching the other bands play. Trust me, I had fun! We had fun!

Ohaiiiii. I wanted to touch her hair but was soooo shy to ask! I even forgot to tell her that I always read her blog.

I seriously got so annoyed when I saw this. Yes, my crappy braces ruined the photo =(



These were taken after the braces incident! I wanted to have new photos with them but it was kind of a fail moment too! On the brighter side of things, at least Julius was looking!


Failed to get a photo with the Mei Bastes. Forgot to tell her that I love The Junkie Shop! And oh, please come back soon!


Alas! I'm still hoping that this won't be the last time that I'll be seeing them!