Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Interview: Laureen Uy of Break My Style

laureenuy2

1) What made you start a blog?

I wanted a visual diary, and it was a birthday gift for myself last year as well.

2) When you first started blogging, what kind of readers were you expecting? Do you think that everyone should consider this?

Of course I wanted people to visit my blog (I remember getting so kilig the first time I got 1,000 hits), but mostly it's really for myself- I can imagine myself looking back at my old photos anf seeing how much trends change/ evolve all the time.

3) What is your style when it comes to writing?

I write how I think/ speak.

4) Was it easy telling people how you feel through your page?

I really like uploading pictures more, so when you visit my blog, you'll definitely see more photos than words- and we all know that a picture speaks a thousand words.

5) Any advice you would like to give the people who are thinking of starting a blog?

Just always do it for yourself, not for anybody else. Also, you have to have passion in what you're doing.

6) Do you still see yourself blogging in 10 years?

Yes. I plan to blog forever. :)

7) One word that best describes your blog?

BMS.

8) A message to The Purple Centipede?

Happy Anniversary to the Purple Centipede! More power and of course, more readers again this year for you! Just always have passion in what you're doing, and never get lazy to blog (haha).

laureenuy