Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dead Cows

Photo Credits: Google Images

One of the creepiest dreams I've ever had. Well, I've been dreaming about weird stuff before but this takes the number one spot I tell you. I was going home from downtown with a friend and there were dead cows all over. I mean, seriously they were on the bridge, all over the road. The people were even in their usual selves like it was normal to have dead cows there.

I was a little worried on what it meant. So, I consulted the web for it's interpretation:

Seeing dead cows, it may be that your old self needs to be left behind. This may mean that you must stop carrying around with you the crippling burden of your past {irrational guilt-feelings and martyrdom complex, or any other negative self-programming}; and, instead, you must open yourself to what the present moment is offering. Alternatively, the "old self" may be old attachments, habits, ambitions, values, goals; in which case the dream is telling you that the only way forward for you lies through giving these up and looking deeper within yourself for better values, etc. {where "better" means more in tune with your real self}


Okay, I can normally breathe again. Apparently, my best friend and I were talking about things in the past yesterday and I believe I said something about how I can't move on yet since I'm still stuck with the past. I don't know, I think I still need this some sort of closure with people. I care so much about people who doesn't even think about me. In 2012, I should give more time to people who cares about me. It should be the other way around next year.