Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Sorta Back

LOL I know I've been M.I.A for more than a month now and yes I have some legit reasons.

  • School has been so tough on me, I swear I can't wait to get done with it
  • Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars have been taking my time whenever I'm not on school stuff
  • I've been *planning* on baking red velvet cupcakes, cake pops and the likes. Emphasize on planning
Well no really, actually I'd say there has been one legit reason and that is school. And also, I haven't been inspired so that must have been one of the problems. I started this blog so I could practice writing and at the same time express my feelings and so far, this page has been serving it's purpose. I should probably stop with my cheesiness and end this post before it gets harmful. Anyway, I promise to write more often and update this since this is my baby and it's who I am. HE HE HE