Anyway, I've been sentimental for the past few days since this year would have been my last year in college if I hadn't changed my major. But I don't regret anything though. I love all my classes, classmates and my teachers are the sweetest. Speaking of school, I can't wait to see what this semester has in store for me. Since I love lists, will make a tentative list of things I'm looking forward to this year! Well at least half of this school year.
- Survive all my classes, especially my major classes haha
- More writing!!!! For my classes, that is...
- Learning all the theories for my classes (okay, not really! but I'm pretty excited on learning more)
- Make my cupcake business big
- For the sembreak, *hopefully* an out of town/ out of the country trip with Stephanie!