Sunday, June 10, 2012

You Need To Know The Rules Before You Break Them

There's a rule that if you want your blog to be known, you must post at least everyday to have your readers something to look forward to every time they go online. Well, I guess that's not my thing. I definitely don't post everyday for the last 2 years and I guess I don't have regular readers. With the number of views I have for 2 years, I am humbled and grateful since I'm not interesting at all. Haha

Anyway, I've been sentimental for the past few days since this year would have been my last year in college if I hadn't changed my major. But I don't regret anything though. I love all my classes, classmates and my teachers are the sweetest. Speaking of school, I can't wait to see what this semester has in store for me. Since I love lists, will make a tentative list of things I'm looking forward to this year! Well at least half of this school year.

  • Survive all my classes, especially my major classes haha
  • More writing!!!! For my classes, that is...
  • Learning all the theories for my classes (okay, not really! but I'm pretty excited on learning more)
  • Make my cupcake business big
  • For the sembreak, *hopefully* an out of town/ out of the country trip with Stephanie!