Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dear Mommy


aff8adca871a11e19dc71231380fe523_7


Dear Mommy,

I know the past week has been so tough on us. I've said words a daughter shouldn't ever say to their mom but I did. I'm sorry for taking you for granted most of the time and not giving you any credit. Thank you for not losing hope on me. I promise to make you proud of me someday. I know I don't say this all the time but you're the perfect mom for our family. Our home would be incomplete without you. I know we don't show it all the time, but we care about you.

I was looking for cards for you the other day, something that you would like, and that could get my point across but wasn't too mushy. Achi and I are miles away from you today but I hope you enjoyed our little surprise for you. Happy Mother's Day, mom! 

Love always,
Nadine