Monday, August 30, 2010

NEW CAMERA, WHERE ART THOU?

This post might have several rants coming from me. Read if you wanna learn about them. /smiling

I've done a post about me needing (wanting) a new camera and until now I haven't saved up enough moolah for it :( Why do I need a new camera?
1) I want high quality photos. I have my BlackBerry and the photos are good but it isn't good enough for this blog. Sorry BB phone but momma still love you.
2) My first camera's dead now, well at least I think it is although the memory card's just the whole problem. I had the Nikon COOLPIX 4300 and it was the best I had. I told mom I needed a new memory card but she still has not bought one yet :( So yes, I'm stuck with my phone camera.
3) Whenever I see blogs with HQ photos, I become envious. I know it's bad but I'm bad so it's okay. /laughing *___*
4) I have my visitors and I want to give them good; no, great photos!


I know ranting would bring no good but what gives! So for now, I'm saying that we should all be happy with my phone photos! Hahaha! I know I didn't bring any point in this post but you just have to bare with me.