Thursday, August 26, 2010

PAGBABAGO

Goldilocks has been part of us for over 4o years already and they have been with our family, friends, colleagues, etc. through thick and thin so it's just right to honor them with this one.

I was kind of hesitant whether to post this or not because I didn't know if my life's a big deal to others. Although my story's huge for me 'cause for real, Goldilocks truly became one of the reason for this inspiration of mine. Unfortunately, Goldilocks wasn't with us in Camarines Sur way back so whenever mom and dad head up north they never forget to bring my sister and I some pasalubong especially their mamons because first of all, we love them!

Last year, SM City Naga finished its construction. Finally, the long wait was over! We instantly went to check if there was a Goldilocks branch (because there were rumors that there was one) and there it was, the first Goldilocks in Bicol. Our frustration in going to Manila just to get some Goldilocks treats had been gone for we had it here already. One year had passed and we still can't get over on how they have their branch here, it's just so yummy! And now, we have 2 branches in Bicol! One's in downtown and it just opened recently. Talk about being really excited about it. :)


Goldilocks has been a great part of my life ever since I tasted their Cheesy Ensaymada, it was my first treat from them. Oh how heavenly it was that I wanted some more. Although different bakeshop's made it's way here in Bicol, we still opted for the number one in our hearts --Goldilocks!

So clearly, there isn't really a story to tell. Nothing really changed because of Goldilocks. Actually, there was. Goldilocks enlightened me in choosing the right choices in life. Like I chose them over something really not worth it. Yes, people make mistakes but it's still up for us to choose the right path to take on. And I can proudly say, Goldilocks is my number one :)

Oh yea, before I forget. If you wanna make the right choices in life, better check their website and I promise you that you'll never regret it! ;)
GOLDILOCKS.