Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hey Where You winners, that's us!

Remember my post with when I asked for everyone's help for HEY WHERE YOU.com's online contest? Well you see, we received 130 "likes" from everyone (plus me)!

And because everyone helped us to win, we got a little something from HWY! =)

Aimee (my cousin) and I got two mouse pads from them! Oh how excited I am when the mailman knocked on our door.

I'm still a bit shocked! Hahaha! Getting pretty addicted with cameroid.com :P


But seriously, this one's my first official time in winning something online. The first one's from the Manila Concert Scene's contest a couple of months ago. Sadly, I didn't get to claim the prize 'cause I couldn't be in Manila that time. So I'm really psyched with this one! Happy happy joy joy! :)

Again, a massive THANK YOU to Hey Where You.com! More power and more contests for everyone please! Haha!