Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Pocketful Of Sunshine, whut?!

I look stunned.

What I've been up to since my last post:

1) Reblogged a lot on Tumblr.

2) Took a lot of photos using Instagram.

3) Been studying for my midterm exams.

4) Tried staying away from Facebook --asked a friend (Melojean) to change my password but didn't work! I had to have my daily dose of Facebook stalking :P

5) Signed up for Foursquare!

6) I was "lucky" to be sick. Still have coughs and colds.

7) Supported and still supporting my good friend, Joric Espayos for Likas-Beda 2011! CLICK if you wanna help too.

8) Watched Pretty Little Liars, which by the way is getting better each episode.

9) I have been micro-blogging a lot lately!

10) Tinay and I talked about doing something cool.

11) Impatiently waiting for Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill to come back.

12) Downloaded and updated a lot of apps :D

13) Christened my iPod! Yes, her name's Dani and I've been exploring her a lot lately.

14) Had a little visit to the dentist which explains my constant ranting on Twitter. My teeth fvcking hurts!


So yeah, that pretty much sums up what I have been up to these couple of days.