Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

New Year's not about renewing yourself, it's about improving yourself. 2010 was indeed a year to remember: started my blog, met new friends online, received a lot of blessings thanks to my family and friends. This has been the best holiday season ever.  I will forever be grateful to everyone! 

Got VIP tickets to Justin Bieber's concert! (No photos yet)

Our Noche Buena dinner c/o mum, dad and me!

I can't believe it's been a year already, feels like it has just been days. Long dragging days, I tell you! Hopefully, 2011 would be so much different. I have lots of things to look forward to this year!

1) I hope I get to blog more often. Inspirations please!

2) Justin Bieber's concert in May!!!

3) Reconciling with old friends. (Year 2012 is fast approaching, duh!)

4) Patience is a virtue, man! Yes, I have to achieve that.

5) Positivity, please reign! 



Photos are from my iPod so that explains the bad resolution.