Sunday, April 25, 2010

Konnichiwa!

BlackBerry pictures suck at night. Sorry! Lol. That's all I have for now. No other cameras. So I guess I'll have to stick with that.

Well obviously, that's a California Maki right there. Uhuh! (: My parents and I went out for dinner tonight. We went to eat at a Japanese restaurant 'cause I wanted to eat something spicy. Mom and Dad ordered Pork Teriyaki and Tempura in a Bento Box. Then as for me, I ate Kimchi Ramen and California Maki. Oh no! It was so yummy and I was so full that it took me a couple of minutes before I can stand up straight. I was such a pig for eating too much. I couldn't help it! I was craving for Japanese food for weeks now! Now, can you understand me?

So because I pigged out tonight, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning and have a jog with Mom.

And oh! Have you seen the latest Eclipse trailer? Oh my. Jacob's hot and Edward's not. Lol. But seriously! When I was reading the book, the images that were on my mind were exactly the one's that are on the trailer. Oh my. I can't wait for June 30! It's going to be a good movie, I'm telling you.