Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Circus.

Hanging out with high school friends is the thing I will miss most when we become professionals (:

Just got home from a friend's party. Well, it wasn't really a huge party. It was just a small get together. Too bad we didn't take any picture. I promise to buy a new memory card for my camera! I'm too tired that I don't know what to put in here. I'll try to be more relevant on my next post. Hahaha!

Oh yes, I woke up super early today! Gahhh. I jogged with my Mom, now my limbs are sore. My bad for not warming up. I know, so stupid of me huh? Anyway, now I'm pretty sure that the Kimchi Ramen that I ate last night is gone already from that exhausting run. But then again, when we went home already, after a couple of minutes I went back to sleep and woke up late! Lol. I'm still not sure if I'll do the same thing tomorrow. I'm too tired! :O

Last thought, there's nothing wrong with having a crush on a friend right? I just think it's awkard but no worries! I won't tell him.