Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nuffnang and PLDT myDSL Special Screening

Nuffnang in cooperation with PLDT myDSL has a special screening to the much awaited movie, The Social Network. Everyone can be part of this great event as long as you're a Nuffnang blogger! Easy right? So here's my attempt on being part of the said event.

 

The Social Network is to Facebook, as PLDT myDSL modem+wifi is the reason for my addiction online!

Talking about attempts, my family had much difficulty in finding the perfect internet service provider. Of course I wouldn't name them 'cause they might sue me for that! But anyway, you can see them in different ads offering a "very good" quality for everyone but the price is too good to be true. The customer gets all excited then bam! You realize that everything is just a hoax.

With PLDT myDSL, everyone can experience a legit high-speed internet connection! For as low as P1,000 you can enjoy chatting with your friends on Facebook and still get the quality that has been guaranteed to you! We were a little hesitant at first with PLDT myDSL but when my friends told me that the connection is great wherever you go, we decided to try it too. And until now, I have no regrets with my family's decision.

So if you don't believe me, you should see it for yourself!

Visit PLDT my DSL for your inquiries and subscription!