Monday, October 25, 2010

Taylor Swift: Speak Now

The lovely Taylor Swift recently released her new album, Speak Now which has been long awaited by her fans. The album consists of 14 tracks plus 6 bonus tracks.



1. Mine  
2. Sparks Fly 
3 Back to December  
4. Speak Now  
5. Dear John 
6. Mean 
7. The Story of Us  
8 Never Grow Up  
9. Enchanted  
10. Better Than Revenge  
11. Innocent  
12. Haunted  
13. Last Kiss  
14. Long Live

About the album, "These songs are open letters. Each is written with a specific person in mind, telling them what I meant to tell them in person. To the beautiful boy whose heart I broke in December. To my first love who I never thought would be my first heartbreak. To my band. To a mean man I used to be afraid of. To someone who made my world very dark for a while. To a girl who stole something of mine. To someone I forgive for what he said in front of the whole world."

Each song is dedicated to specific people that has been in her life. May it be positive or negative, but I still think they're all negative in a funny and sad way. Dear John (reportedly about John Mayer), Mean (reportedly about Joe Jonas), Innocent (obviously about Kanye West), Better than Revenge (reportedly about Camilla Belle, the girl who dated Joe after Taylor) and in my opinion Enchanted (for Adam Young from Owl City).

My personal favorite, Better than Revenge! Why? Let's just say that I can relate with every word she wrote! Taylor Swift said, "The song Better Than Revenge is about a girl who uhm a few years ago stole my boyfriend. I think she probably thought that I forgot about it but I didn’t." Well I think every girl can relate to every song Taylor writes. She's too talented, that's why everyone loves her!

Photos from http://tswiftdaily.tumblr.com