Monday, July 4, 2011

Blog Interview: Jasmine Curtis-Smith

jasminecurtissmith2

1) What made you start a blog?

I started a blog because I wanted to share my thoughts and ideas with people who didn't know me personally. I wanted to know how they would view my opinions as opposed to those who already knew me personally.

2) When you first started blogging, what kind of readers were you expecting? Do you think that everyone should consider this?

I wasn't expecting any readers at all. Although, I was hoping that if I did get any readers, that they would be people who were able to voice out their own opinions in relation to mine.

3) What is your style when it comes to writing?

Free-spirited/spontaneous. I write about whatever I want, affects me or bothers me.

4) Was it easy telling people how you feel through your page?

Not as easy as it looks because, with putting my ideas and opinions out there, I could face big criticisms or praises. You never really know what to expect.

5) Any advice you would like to give the people who are thinking of starting a blog?

Be firm on how you want to make it flow. Have a variety of concepts.

6) What do you do when you aren't working on your blog?

Studying!!

7) One word that best describes your blog?

Random

8) A message to The Purple Centipede?

Hello to The Purple Centipede and it's readers. Hope you are all well and enjoying this! :) Enjoy and God bless! Keep intact. <3


jasminecurtissmith3

Visit Jasmine Curtis-Smith!