Monday, May 17, 2010

Say what!

I'm not THAT happy.


LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Nadine
Birth Date: November 3
Current Location: Naga City, Philippines
Hair Color: Brownish reddish black
Righty/Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Being alone.
Your dream of the perfect date: The perfect boy. The rest doesn’t matter.
Goals you’d like to achieve: Independence.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: What time is it?
Your best physical feature: Eyes.
Your bed time: 12 am - 5 am, depends on the day.
Your most missed memory: Being with friends, my best friend ~.~

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s.
Single or Group Dates: Group Dates
Adidas or Nike: Nike? I'm not a big fan.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee.

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: I tried but no.
Cuss: All the fucking time.
Take showers: Everyday.
Have a crush: Yes.
Like school: No.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes yes.
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes.
Think you’re a health freak: I am now!

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: No.
Eaten sushi: Yes.
Been hurt: Yes.
Dyed your hair: Yes.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: No.
Kissed the same sex: Yes, duh.
Got beaten up: Not really.
Changed who you were to fit in: I guess.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 29-32.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 3-5

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: All of them.
hair color: All of them. I love hair.
short or long hair: Long, baby.
Looks or personality: Both, but 70% personality, 30% looks.
Fun or serious: A little bit of both.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: This.
1 HOUR AGO: Internet.
1 WEEK AGO: Internet.
1 YEAR AGO: Internet.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: Really happy!
I HATE: The guy I last kissed :|
I HIDE: What people don't need to see.
I NEED: Something/someone to make me happy all the time.
I LOVE: Everything/everyone that surrounds me (: