Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Should I or should I not?



I'm here to rant :| Sorry for the inconvenience.

It's 1:28 in the morning and I seriously should be sleeping right now. I've been thinking about so many things lately and it's been bothering me.

Before I entered college, I had a very hard time deciding what to take and what to focus on. My parents were telling me to major in Accountancy, but I didn't want it because I seriously suck in Math. Like seriously! Lol. Because I really didn't like what they wanted for me, they made me decide for myself. That's why I ended up with Business Administration which I didn't know beforehand that an Accounting subject in that major would be bloody hell hard :| Trust me, it was really hard for me.

Anyhoo, these past few months without doing anything but bumming in front of a laptop sure sucked big time but made me realize what I really want for my future. I've been thinking of changing the path that I took last year and major in Journalism :D This is something new about me but I'm willing to give it a try. I told Dad about this earlier, he frowned and said that I have no future if I choose this. I really don't know about it yet, but I want to take that certain risk. For the first time in my life, I was really sure of this when I made the decision.

Now's the big question, should I or should I not change my path? :|