Tuesday, May 3, 2011

As Expected

You know the feeling of being close with someone but at the same time you feel that you're not? Well, this blog doesn't cater thoughts like these but what gives. I'm not really that kind to write publicly of what I feel, usually I go to a friend and endlessly rant about what's bothering me then I'm good to go. But right now, I feel different maybe because I've been reading a lot of stories on LGMH. I realized that there's nothing wrong with sharing short thoughts as long as they're heartfelt and real.

You see, I've known this person for years now but it seems like we haven't really connected these past few weeks. You know the feeling when you need that certain someone 'cause you think he's the only one who'll understand? I thought I have him but turns out I don't.



love,
thepurplecentipede